The technology behind 3D printing seems simple. We lead a plastic filament into the printer and it simply draws the form what we would like to get in 3 dimension. Actually, it is not as easy as it seems at first, since the vast majority of plastics is not suitable for this purpose. Fortunately, one of them meets the requirements of this industry. A biopolymer, the polylactic acid (PLA) is the environmentally friendly solution for 3D printing.
We provide PLA-based filaments, since beyond its eco-friendly characteristics, PLA
- is less prone to warping during printing,
- the printed surface is glossier and smoother than that of products made from other filaments,
- provides more detailed printed objects,
- supports a wide range of printing applications,
- odorless, you can smell at most a mild sugary smell.
TAILOR MADE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Moreover, the list of favorable features can be extended by compounding the filament with different additives. Nobody can compromise, if an industry needs special product characteristics. In addition to the above attributes, we continuously develop our products in order to provide a versatile usage.
Why not a product made from special filaments could be:
- heat resistant
- flame retardant
- available in different colors
- can be cut and sanded
With our high quality Philament products we are ready to support new initiative on the field of material design.
We continuously would like to provide our customers with high quality products and repeatable printing results. To ensure this, our quality control involve all the phases of production.
- The raw material are purchased from reliable, tried suppliers.
- We follow strict regulations during the production.
- RoHS & REACH compliant products.
- FDA compliance – if required, material with food contact certificate can be applied
- The testing phase is well conceived.